The Yupoong 6006 Five Panel Trucker cap is your standard run-of-the-mill trucker cap. The cap has a structured high profile, a cool fabric blend, a flat visor, and a snapback enclosure.
Sporting the custom New Undertakings logo, this cap can be worn with any short or long-sleeved nuWear t-shirts, our custom-designed & camouflage bomber jackets, joggers (sweat pants), or unisex hoodies.
– Structured, five-panel, high-profile cap.
– Classic trucker cap styling in a cool fabric blend.
– 47% cotton, 28% nylon, 25% polyester, or 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
– Flat bill.
– Snapback closure.
– Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″.
– Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh.
* Size & Weight:
– Size: One Size.
Weight 3.5(oz) | Height (In) 6 | Length (In): 10 | Width (In): 6
* Black: Weight 3.5(oz) | Height (In) 4.5 | Length (In): 7 | Width (In): 7.5
– No minimums. Print on demand.
– USA: $3.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Europe: $4.39 | Additional Item: $1.09
– EFTA States: $9.99 | Additional Item: $1.09
– Canada: $6.49 | $1.25
– Australia / NZ: $6.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Japan: $4.39 | Additional Item: $1.09
– Worldwide: $5.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Tax NOT Included.
– Estimated 7 – 12 days.
– Available product customization based on your selling region and preferences.
– Stock Location: USA, Europe, Mexico, & Canada.
– Shipping Availability: 7 – 12 days’ arrival on average after purchase.
– All products ship worldwide.
– Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, taxes, and shipping.
– The fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences, and stock availability.
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
– Use non-chlorine bleach, when necessary.
– No fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
– Do not dry clean.
– AMAZING quality, the embroidery was spot on!! EVERY SINGLE customer who has ordered this, LOVES it!!
– Product is one size fits all with an adjustable strap clip to suit the preferred fit. Quality is as per description.
– As other reviewers have mentioned this hat is very tall, about 3/8" to 1/2" taller than other high-profile hats I own.
– The embroidery is great, but I’m not impressed with the hat. It’s a little oversized the arch of the closure is huge.