*** ATTENTION ***
*** THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE ***
The product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don’t show any symptoms.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.
Sporting the extra-large New Undertakings Crest & Flag, this Custom Print Premium Face Mask is made of two soft layers of polyester and has a pocket for a PCS PM2.5 Activated Carbon filter or napkin for better protection. The adjustable nose wire and elastic bands ensure a good fit.
– Unisex. One Size Fits All.
– 100% super-soft polyester microfiber.
– Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80–85 g/m²).
– Available with black or white finishing.
– Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators.
– Adjustable nose wire.
– Pocket for a PCS PM2.5 Activated Carbon filter or napkin.
– Washable and reusable.
– Size & Weight:
– One Size.
– No minimums. Print on demand.
– USA: $3.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Europe: $4.29 | Additional Item: $1.09
– EFTA States: $9.99 | Additional Item: $1.09
– Canada: $6.49 | $1.25
– Australia / NZ: $6.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Japan: $4.39 | Additional Item: $1.09
– Worldwide: $5.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Tax NOT Included.
– Estimated 19 – 21 days.
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
– Use non-chlorine bleach, when necessary.
– No fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for the longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
– Do not area containing design (DTG Print).
– Do not dry clean.
– It is a comfortable mask however I think it is overpriced. Difficult to compete in the market.
– The mask is really comfortable, the material feels really soft, the allover print quality is absolutely on top.
– I love how you can insert extra protection for anyone that feels they need it.
– I’m very happy with the quality. I saw people in the thread saying its too expensive. I say test it and you’ll see why. It’s a reusable quality mask. I’m positive my customers will be happy to pay for quality over some dollar junk.