The flexfit visor is the perfect alternative to the traditional baseball cap. If seeking to protect against the glaring or burning sun, the visor is the perfect solution. The quick-drying moisture-wicking fabric makes it perfect for sporting & casual activities.
Sporting the custom New Undertakings logo, this cap can be worn with any short or long-sleeved nuWear t-shirts, our custom-designed & camouflage bomber jackets, joggers (sweat pants), or unisex hoodies.
– 97% polyester/3% spandex.
– Moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric.
– 2 ½″ crown.
– Hook & loop closure with square ring.
– Matching under visor.
– Head circumference: 22″–23 ⅜″.
– Front embroidery only.
– Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh.
* Size & Weight:
– Size: One Size.
Weight 1.6(oz) | Height (In) 3 | Length (In): 6 | Width (In): 7
– No minimums. Print on demand.
– USA: $3.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Europe: $4.39 | Additional Item: $1.09
– EFTA States: $9.99 | Additional Item: $1.09
– Canada: $6.49 | $1.25
– Australia / NZ: $6.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Japan: $4.39 | Additional Item: $1.09
– Worldwide: $5.99 | Additional Item: $1.25
– Tax NOT Included.
– Estimated 9 – 13 days.
– Available product customization based on your selling region and preferences.
– Stock Location: USA, Europe, & Spain.
– Shipping Availability: 9 – 13 days’ arrival on average after purchase.
– All products ship worldwide.
– Price varies depending on the production technique, print placement, product color and size, taxes, and shipping.
– The fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences, and stock availability.
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
– Use non-chlorine bleach, when necessary.
– No fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
– Do not dry clean.
– Really great quality, love it!
– Good quality all around.
– The visor looks exactly like the picture, the fit is adjustable to cater to anyone’s head size with the Velcro back to tighten or loosen the grip. It is one of my favorite things to wear, and I’m glad I added it to my site.